Access Control and Monitoring System is a mechanism by which a system grants or revokes the right to access some data or application or perform some action.
It enables an authority to control access to areas and resources in a given physical facility or computer-based information system.
Application of access control usage covers serial controllers, serial main and sub-controllers, serial main controllers & intelligent readers, serial controllers with terminal servers, networkenabled main controllers, IP controllers & IP readers.
The Parking Entry or Parking Management System is used to manage & control the parking facility and to providing high level of security for parked vehicles. The free-flow of Vehicle can be limited by Barrier connected via Access Control or Number Plate Recognition System.
Below mentioned systems are options to Access Control – Subject to Project and End-User requirements:
- Boom Barriers
- Raising Bollards
- Road Blockers for Embassies or Hotels
- Automatic Number Plate or License Plate Recognition System
- Vehicle Scanning System
- Full Height or Waist Height Turnstiles
- Vehicle Scanning System at Borders or City Inter-Exchanges
We can offer enterprise-level of following systems:
- Access Control System Solutions
- CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Fence Perimeter & Interior Intrusion Alarm Systems
- and as well as managed and hosted solutions